WHAT IS SPORTS HUB?
SPORTS HUB is a powerful web Software designed to help you manage your soccer organization in a professional and efficient way. We provide all the necessary tools to stay organized, save time, increase productivity, and generate more profits for your business. We offer features such as Online Registrations, Online Payment Processing, Scheduling System, Statistical System, Free Website, Members Dashboard, Online Store, E-mail Central, Event Management, Custom Menu, Data Download, Sponsor Page, ADS Slider, Photo Gallery, Customer Support and much more! Try it and discover how much time and money you will save!
HOW IS SPORTS HUB STRUCTURED?
Taking into consideration that your Soccer Organization may just be getting started or perhaps already running Tournaments or Programs across the country, with the experience, knowledge and idea that everyone does things their way, SPORTS HUB has developed a Complete System that is robust, yet flexible enough for you to run your business in the way that it is best suited for YOU.
SPORTS HUB is designed to run Soccer Organizations of any size. Still, if you are just getting started, it sets the ground to boost the growth of your business in a very well organized and professional way by letting you start as small as you may need, and grow your way up to as large as you may become.SPORTS HUB is structured as follows:
- We have divided the year into the four already existing Seasons: Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall, and added two additional Seasons: Indoor and Outdoor Seasons to give you even more options in the way that you may want to run your Organization
- Each Season is composed of Five Different Conferences: Central Conference, North Conference, South Conference, East Conference and West Conference.
- The Conferences are comprised of as many Tournaments or Programs as you may decide to run (e.g. President Cup, Ambassador Cup, Travelling, Goalie 101, Be Creative Cup, and so on...)
- The Tournaments are divided into as many Divisions as you may need to have (e.g. Youth 5, Youth 6, Youth 7, Youth 8, Whatever Division you Decide, and so on...)
- Divisions are composed of their respective number of Competing Teams
- Teams are made by their respective number of Registered Players and Coach
HOW ARE THE SEASONS STRUCTURED?
We have a total of 6 Seasons:
- Winter Season runs from December to February
- Spring Season runs from March to May
- Summer Season runs from June to August
- Fall Season runs from September to November
- Indoor Season runs from November to April
- Outdoor Season runs from May to October
NOTE: Please keep in mind that these dates are used mainly for structuring purposes and do not mean that you have to start or end any of your seasons on these dates. As a League or Club Admin (Owner/Representative) you have freedom to Activate or Deactivate any of these Seasons at any time from your Dashboard
WHAT IS A CONFERENCE?
We have divided each Season into a total of 5 Different Conferences:
- Central Conference
- North Conference
- South Conference
- East Conference
- West Conference
A conference represents a geographical area of the place where you are running your business, and you have the absolute freedom to decide how big or small your conferences are. If you wish to run your business at a local community level, then divide that community into five areas, and each of these areas will take their corresponding places, e.g.,
- The north area will become your North Conference
- The south area will become your South Conference and so forth
In a bigger scale, if you wish to run your business in a state level, then divide that state into 5 areas and each of these areas will take their corresponding places e.g.,
- The east area will become your East Conference
- The west area will become your West Conference
- The central area will become your Central Conference and so on
You have total freedom to decide how big or small a conference will be, how far or how close a conference will go, what places to include or not include in a conference. You are the person totally in charge of setting these conferences to the size and shape of your needs.
It is essential to mention that one of the significant advantages of structuring your League or Club by Conferences is that you have the ability to start off with one Conference, and as your business grows, move on to the next Conference, and on to the next, and on to the next, and on to the next. Then if you were running your business at a local community level, now you can think about running your business at a City or State level. The sky is the limit!
WHAT IS A TOURNAMENT?
A Soccer Tournament or Cup is a soccer competition in which an X amount of contestant teams play a predetermined number of games in a series to decide at the end who the winner is. It is typical for the winner to be presented with some form of award or prize.
It is worth to highlight that we all have a competitive factor inside of us and that winning not just once, but winning as many times as we can, gives us a lot of pride and enjoyment. Be creative and run as many Tournaments as you can; your teams will be happy to join and test their skills; they all dream of lifting that First Place Trophy. SPORTS HUB gives you the ability to easily create as many Tournaments as you like under each Conference. Take advantage, grow your business, organize different tournaments, e.g.,
- President Cup/Tournament
- Ambassador Cup/Tournament
- 5 de Mayo Cup/Tournament
- Home Depot Cup/Tournament
- Menards Cup/Tournament
- Be Creative Cup/Tournament, and so on
WHAT IS A DIVISION?
Soccer Divisions are composed by their corresponding number of teams and typically can be established based on a few numbers of factors:
- Based on the Age of the Players commonly used in youth divisions
- Based on the Gender of the Players these divisions will be Girls/Women Division, Boys/Men Division and if it is mixed Players is called a COED Division
- Based on the level of play or skills of the Players typically used in Semi-Professional and Professional levels
Soccer Tournaments are composed of Divisions, and as a league or club administrator, the number one goal is to have as many Divisions as possible playing in each Tournament. SPORTS HUB recognizes the need to grow your business and knows that we all have different needs and availabilities, therefore give you total flexibility for you to set your own desired Division Ages and to create as many Divisions per Tournament as you may need, e.g.,
- Youth 3 all the way to Youth 21
- Girls Division
- COED Division
- Women Division
- Moms Division
- Dads Division
- First Division
- Second Division
- Major Division
- Elite Division
- Veterans Division
- Over 30 Division
- Over 40 Division
- Over 50 Division
- Be Creative Division
NOTE: Please keep in mind that everyone enjoys a well-disputed match despite the level of play, meaning that you must establish your Divisions, taking into consideration the above factors very carefully so that you can keep the level of play competitive and as fair as possible. All of your players, parents, and fans will greatly appreciate this, and like your organization even more.
CAN I RUN MY OWN ADS ON MY FREE WEBSITE?
Yes, you can. Sports Hub gives you an ADS Slider, and a Sponsors Page, so let your Sponsors know that you have the right tools to promote their business and start generating more profits for your business.
HOW TO USE THE PAGE GUIDE
To access the Page Guide, click on the Question Mark Icon at the Top Left Corner of your Dashboard. After the pop-up window comes up, select the option that you wish to learn about, and you will be presented with information and instructions on how to use the selected feature.
Click Next to continue learning, click Prev if you wish to go back, and click End Tour when you have finished learning about the selected Feature.
HOW TO UPDATE MY LOGO
- Click on your logo located on the Left Top Corner of your Dashboard
- Your computer's file system will open up
- Go ahead and open the file containing your logo
- Select your Logo by double-clicking on it, or select it and click open at the bottom right corner of the File Upload window
- Crop your Logo image if you need to or leave it at its original size
- For better results, we recommened using an image with a Transparent Background and a 210 px Width by 35 px Height for a Horizontal Logo, and a 50 px Width by 60 px Height for a Vertical Logo.
- Click Upload and you are done.
HOW TO MANAGE NOTIFICATIONS
- Click on the NOTIFICATIONS menu on the Left Side of your Dashboard
- At the NOTIFICATIONS page you will be able to read all of your messages and Mark them as Read to remove them from the list.
- Search your messages by entering text contained within the message in the Notifications Search Bar
- Filter your messages by Read or Unread Status
NOTE: On the Top Right Corner of the Page you can see the Statistics for all your Notifications
- Blue Box shows Total Natifications
- Green Box shows Unread Natifications
- Red Box shows Read Natifications
HOW TO CHANGE MY CLUB INFORMATION
HOW TO UPDATE MY PROFILE
HOW TO UPDATE MY PASSWORD
HOW TO UPDATE MY CREDIT CARD